In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the Token Invalid/Error 40320/40302 in World War 3. This first-person shooter is solely a multiplayer game that is set in the global conflict of a catastrophic future and based on real-world locations of Warsaw, Berlin, Moscow, Smolensk, and Polyarny. While the game beholds a slew of intriguing quests, but as of now, users are having to deal with an altogether different type of challenge.
Numerous users have voiced their concern that they are constantly getting greeted with the Token Invalid/Error 40320/ Error USER NOT AUTHORIZED (THE TOKEN IS INVALID) and CLIENT AUTHENTICATION FAILURE in World War 3. As a result of this, they are even unable to access the game in the first place. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaround that should help you rectify this issue. Follow along.
Fix World War 3 Token Invalid/Error 40320/40302
Программы для Windows, мобильные приложения, игры - ВСЁ БЕСПЛАТНО, в нашем закрытом телеграмм канале - Подписывайтесь:)
As of now, the only workaround that is spelling out success for the users involves adding a new system environment variable, as explained below:
- Search environmental Variable from the Start Menu and open it.
- Then go to System Variables and click on New.
- Name it OPENSSL_ia32cap and give it the value ~0x200000200000000.
- Finally, hit OK to save it. Once done, restart your PC.
- Then open the World War 3 Launcher and click on the downward icon next to Play.
- Now select Verify and fix installed game client files and wait for the process to complete.
- Once done the underlying error will be rectified.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the Token Invalid/Error 40320/40302 in World War 3. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.